Posts by gulgrimm

I'm having the same problem..

My serve is showing online but it's not working. It'll be up for about 20 minutes a d if people log in and play it crashes indefinitely. This has been going on for over 24 hours now.

curious, what game?

Gportal has been good to me, foing on 3 months. But that being said, my game server has been unusable for over 24 hours. It'll come back on for about 20 minutes and crash. Not sure what's up and they're response is their admins are looking into it with no ETA.

I've had this problem for about the last 8 hours. The server came back online twice in that time for maybe 15 min then kicked everyone again. Status says online in the dashboard, but no server load showing, title of my server is the default title, and no one can connect. What's funny is I can 'stop' the server and it'll go offline. I start it back up and it just stays the way it was before stopping it. G-Portal is not responding to my tickets... which makes me think they're having a serious problem. Normally they're really responsive.

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the Wiki - but before I start messing with the console, I saw this: "Your dedicated server's Game.ini file's location is dependent on how you host it. If you are using a hosting company you can ask them for assistance, or they might already support RCON through their control panel." So I thought I'd try asking g-portal and the forum.

I have also submitted support request to Battlemetrics.

What is the RCON port for my conan server? I'm trying to get RCON from Battlemetrics hooked up and am running into a connection problem. Anyone done this?