Posts by MattyWylde

Launching my server changes my configs!! I have edited settings like harvest health, xp, damage and admin password, update them on the ftp client, check they uploads are on the server files, then launch the server.

Upon launching the server, my config files get re-written.

This has only been a development today and have had absolutely no issues with it previously.

So, ship is built, but when going to add items like beds, storage, water, anything really... Nobody can place them..... Item comes up orange and it says "Can't Place Bed: There are already too many Structures on this platform!"

But I have previously had a ship with far, far more structures on it....

I'm not sure i've touched any settings related to this either..

Hello!

So my server is functional, I am able to search for the name or even search the first quatre of the name regardless of upper or lower case search terms and I can join it just fine.

Some of my friend on the other hand, have the same search parameters as me (Unofficial, pve, password protected) and type or paste the name correctly and they can't find the server. I tried disabling the password and that still didn't allow them to find it.

Any ideas, or is this just "another Atlas thing"?

Slightly applies to this thread. How do you manually increase max level with no discoveries?

I've tried:

"

PlayerDefaultNoDiscoveriesMaxLevelUps=300

bClampHomeServerXP=False

ClampHomeServerXPLevel=300"

And

"PlayerDefaultNoDiscoveriesMaxLevelUps=300

bClampHomeServerXP=True

ClampHomeServerXPLevel=300"

Neither have let me go past level 9...

I'm trying to locate where these are, and how to update this. Can ya'll send a screenshot of how to fix this? I'm also having problems with my multipliers sticking.

Do you have your filezilla server? If not, https://www.g-portal.us/wiki/H…nnect_to_my_FTP_server%3F set that up.

Then it is in ShooterGame\Config\ from here, make sure all the config ,ini's are the parameters you wish them to be.

I'm just struggling with the max lxl with no discoveries atm... Other than that all settings work. :thumbsup:

So on my private server, my character is able to run/teleport through rocks and trees.. Punching trees/rocks takes bark off the tree but doesn't give me resources, and doesn't damage the character...

After many reconnects, I had the issue where I had to make a new pathfinder, low and behold, that character worked fine!!! Could punch trees, i'd take damage and it would give resources... All tools worked on trees and rocks and I couldn't teleport through trees and rocks anymore!!!!

Then the server crashed... Upon reconnecting, I was back to my OG character who again couldnt hit trees and could teleport through them....

So... How do I delete my characters from server?

I've deleting and reinstalling on server, no cheese...

Ideas guys?

Cheers in advance!!!

Twitch clip for visual demonstration https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedAgileKaleOMGScoots

I have had the exact same issue, even able to walk/teleport through trees.. Punching trees/rocks takes bark off the tree but doesnt give me resources, and doesnt damage the character...

After many reconnects, I had the issue where I had to make a new pathfinder, low and behold, that character worked fine!!! Could punch trees, i'd take damage and it would give resources... All tools worked on trees and rocks and I couldnt teleport through trees and rocks anymore!!!!

Then the server crashed... Upon reconnecting, I was back to my OG character who couldnt hit trees and could teleport through them....

So... How do I delete my characters from server?

I've deleting and reinstalling on server, no cheese...