Hi, please send a ticket to support to resolve this
Funcom have just re leased the patch for the pc, but not for consoles yet
Hi, have you tried adding the server ip and query port to your steam server favourites?
I dont think you can, there is nothing in the gamepedia for it.
i am not using it, but i know my personal map i ahve an empty grid because of the Kraken
did u have the server turned off when you made the changes?
is a pc version? can they join from the link copied from the join server button ? ie steam://connect/172.106.000.000:28615/
for which game?
as far as i know, thats all that has been released to the public
Hi, I answered you in the other thread, but also, allow up to 6 hours for a response for a ticket.
I did suggest just deleting the server and starting a new one?
These things happen with server hosting, from my experience though, new games give new issues, but g-portal have been the best hosting solution for me.
At times, i have (not with Mordhau but another buggy game) deleted my server altogether and started a new one, you could try this.
if your server is having a problem with its status, please send a ticket, support will get it fixed very quickly
Hi, welcome to G-portal. any changes on the control panel needs to have the server stopped, changes made, then restarted.
here is a list of some of the commands i have found
- adminlogin <password> – this one is required to perform any other admin command
- adminlist – handy for listing all the current admins in the server
- adminadd <STEAMID64> – use this to add a new admin to that adminlist
- removeadmin <STEAMID64> – made a mistake? This one removes the specified admin from the admin list
- changelevel <map name> – can be used to change the map
- restartlevel – restart play on the current map you’re on
- addbots <integer> – adds more desired bots to your play session
- removebots <integer> – handy if you’ve added too much
- kick <user name / steamid64> – you guessed it, kicks whoever you nominate
- ban <user name / steamid64) – not content to kick someone? This one bans them entirely
- unban <user name / steamid64) – we’ve all made mistakes, use this to unban someone
- banlist – lists banned players – this one is useful for keeping track of everyone you’ve banned
- exit – you guessed it, exits Mordhau game program
- disconnect – use this to disconnect from the server
- demorec name – a command for starting a recording demo
- demostop – use this to stop the demo recording
- demoplay – plays the demo back
- Stat FPS – displays the FPS counter
- slomo <value> – slows play down – for example, slomo .5 will get you 50% speed, and slomo 2 will get you 200% speed
- slomo x – chuck a number after this one and it will change the speed of the game (slomo 2 for double speed, and slomo .5 for half speed)
- playersonly – freezes all the bots, but lets you keep walking around – can only be used in single player
- changesize x – another single player only command, this one changes the size of your character
- m.showcrosshair 0 – disables crosshair and needs to be typed again after game relaunch
- m.inverseattackdirection 1 – inverts your required attack direction (default is moving toward windup direction for an attack, and command make it so you can just move mouse in direction of your attack)
you use the ip address and query port
Hi Enriched Gaming, just send a ticket in to support
G-portal is pretty awesome Glad its fixed
Hi, send a ticket to support they can help here i believe
Hi, did you increase the slots in the basics tab as well? It should be instant
So i am not the only blind person 3:)