Posts by DCAGamers

Hi, you dont mention where you are joining from/to, modded or vanilla/official. i play from australia to la and my ping is about 170 and is still very playable.

Have you looked at your connection? tried a ping to t he server ip?

Hi, have you set the default "UseMysql":true, to false

https://pastebin.com/04HKmEP4 this is a default config for the shop (remember to change the sql)

i dont use the cross server chat, i use spikey dragoons one that has discord intergration.

you need to edit the json file and add all your server ip and rcon ports. also remove the // and text after on each line

there should be no line returns if its similar to the pc one.

i took this off survive the ark

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ABSpino",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABRaptor",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTrike",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABParasaur",EntryWeight=0.6,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="Crab",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABAnglerfish",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Anglerfish_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTurtle",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABMoschops",EntryWeight=0.8,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABLystro",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDodo",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="Baryonyx",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPug",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lanternpug_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Anglerfish_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.7),(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),(NPCClassString="Lanternpug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0)))