Posts by mistermichaelk

In early access I played on a server that didn't allow building damage, but doors could still be broken down by enemy players.

I have a PS4 server rented now but haven't been able to find anything in the settings that would make this possible.

Does anyone know if it's possible to make doors the only part of a player building that can be damaged during PvP?

What I know so far:

PS4 settings changes on a private server definitely affect everyone playing on the server.

Setting server settings in PS4 seems to take hold better than setting them on the web thru server settings in terms of the changes being applied and sticking.

PS4 has less specific settings for some items, example: drop-on-death inventory.
    Web server settings have options to keep 1) equipped 2) shortcut bar and 3) backpack inventory. Checking/unchecking these options doesn't seem to change anything on the server.
    Checking/unchecking the keep inventory on death option on PS4 settings DOES change things when applied, but can only be drop ALL or keep ALL.

What settings are the settings that actually control the settings in a Conan Exiles PS4 server? Do I use the settings in the game? Do I use the settings here on the g-portal dot us website when I access my server thru my account?

Neither set of settings seems to actually work 100% of the time, and they have different options.

What settings are we supposed to use to set the settings in the game that we play?

Same thing for me. I could never find any indication of what the current server difficulty was set to so I changed "playerdamagetaken" to .6 and it's a LOT more managable. No more one-shots from Kappas.