Customer Service

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Yes here's how to get a ticket submitted properly bud:

Click on Support in your page.

Click on the Tab for New Ticket.

Create the ticket based on your game and server details.

Now if you have a valid server setup make sure you select the server in that section

Example:

I have a Conan and Ark game on my server. If I have an issue with my Conan one I select that server and vice versa.

For Title make short n sweet and to the point.

In the details section get detailed. Be straight and to the point. Don't elaborate too much and turn it into a novel, just the main issue you are having for the teams to find a solution for you. The more precise the detail, the easier it will be to fix the issue.

Get screenshots and add those in can help them as well.

If you create a ticket it can take up to 48 hours for a response. So be a bit patient and give them some time. They're working very hard at opening more slots and other issues for many, many games and systems.

Hope this helps and you get things going quickly!

Have an awesome day! :)

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Well there is a phone number but it's in Germany I think....

+49 (0) 69 380766670

This is listed in their Terms and Conditions section.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Just bought a server on Xbox and when I change the settings for the server and then restart the server to update it all it does is set everything to default. And I put it to pve and it just goes back to pvp

• Also having the same issue with not being able to connect. Buy something, and it doesn't work from the start.... >.<. Put in a ticket, but if I dont get an answer within the next hour, ill just refund.

• how can i reach them bc i bought a server and now it says i dont have one. I cant right a ticket without a server.

Hey,

Welcome to the GPortal community forum. You should be able to click on the link at the top of this page, https://www.g-portal.us/ and then click on support. I think you must have a GPortal account or you would not have access to the forums. Take care

• hey I just bought a server as well for conan exiles ps4 it said it was available when I clicked on it before purchase and then when I go through with the payment. I go to my servers and conan exiles ps4 is not available US east I was old a server that is sold out!