Xbox app still down, Server not showing up. submitting a ticket didnt help one bit. Where is the product people are paying you for?

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • This has become very very frustrating. your websites works like shit. your servers work like shit, I have tried over and over and get no real help. My server has disappeared along with the money they took for a service that does not work. the mod who answered my ticket and my thread gave no real help. this is very frustrating.

• There is obviously a significant issue with Xbox servers happening today. Can we please get a response on the server app being unavailable for nearly a day, the sudden performance issues on the servers, and the many official servers down and missing from the search.

• I'm very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience. Currently, the app is down to fix an error and optimize the system, but it should be up tomorrow. Both G-Portal and Funcom are working diligently to remedy the state of the servers to bring them back online and hope to have a fix soon.

• dont get 2 excited when they say it should be back up tomorrow. they answered a message from me on facebook 3 days ago saying the app would be back up that same night. pretty shitty you cannot reach anyone here you only can leave tickets that are answered in small quotes basically telling you to fuck off and just wait. we finally got our server after waiting 3 days after paying but they changed the admin password so we cannot access any of the admin abilities. this is a joke i guess this is what happens when you trust a company outside of the united states what a joke

• 3 days now, no server. you had no problem taking money from me, but cant give me what I paid for. to anyone who may read this who does not work for this joke of a company, Do not buy anything from these assholes. the mods on this forum do not know a fucking thing. they are total idiots. submitted two tickets just to have some dipshit mod tell me the obvious, it isn't working. together Gportal and funcom had made the shittiest experience in gaming I have ever had. this company and everyone that works for the piece of trash is a fuckin joke. FUCK YOU.

• Seems the Xbox patch took my server down and I cannot restart it without the app. I cannot login from the web page either. What is Best In Life Is the name of the server, help me out? Frustration rising as my decent server population scatters to the wind. :(

• Seems the Xbox patch took my server down and I cannot restart it without the app. I cannot login from the web page either. What is Best In Life Is the name of the server, help me out? Frustration rising as my decent server population scatters to the wind. :(

i am with ya onmari. the app is down and i cant log into my server. this is getting silly.

• Hey,

The App is currently under going maintenance, as we found a few issues and concerns, We will be bring it back up hopefully tomorrow. You can login to our website, Create a new account and then claim your server using this link.

https://www.g-portal.com/claimYourServer/stepOne

https://www.g-portal.us/claimYourServer/stepOne

Link depends on location. From there you can start or stop the server, We apologizes for this issue, But it was necessary, and we will be adding 3 days to all game clouds, once finished.