conan xbox one server not showing up. cannot log into your website with the info i gave the gportal app on xbox.

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Server EU big trouble in little china not showing up. shutting down on its own. I cannot log into your website using the info I gave the gportal app on xbox. people have been patient, now we just want the service we paid for please.

• Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. Currently, there is a bug for listing errors. Both Funcom and Gportal are working together to remedy this issue and hope to have a fix soon. I apologize for any inconvenience and frustration.
    For now, try restarting your server from the rental screen a few times and allow a full listing search to finish before trying again if it does not show. Additionally, try manually searching for your server in the search bar.

The app is currently down for maintenance but while it is down, you can make a new account for the website and claim your server through there.

If the problem still persists, be sure to state what you've tried in a ticket and someone will be able to attempt a fix from there for you.