My XBox Conan server needs to be re-started everyday

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Every day I need to restart my my Conan Exiles server one or two times. I migrated this server from the Conan client to the G-Portal app. This has been going on for several weeks. I can't find my server in the server list and when I go into the G-Portal app it says the server is offline. Two nights ago I was playing on it and I was kicked off. When I tried to log back on it said my server was full 10/10. It also said it had a ping of 9999. Then it went offline and I had to restart it. Can you please fix this and also comp me a free month. Name of my server is Soylent Green. Thanks!

• Every day I need to restart my my Conan Exiles server one or two times. I migrated this server from the Conan client to the G-Portal app. This has been going on for several weeks. I can't find my server in the server list and when I go into the G-Portal app it says the server is offline. Two nights ago I was playing on it and I was kicked off. When I tried to log back on it said my server was full 10/10. It also said it had a ping of 9999. Then it went offline and I had to restart it. Can you please fix this and also comp me a free month. Name of my server is Soylent Green. Thanks!

Same thing with my server, don't bother trying to set timed restarts either, doesn't work if your server is "Offline". Also, they won't comp you, because and I quote, "the servers are crashing due to bad code supplied by the developers, so this isn't our fault".