Server Free For all full US wesy

• so I rented a server yesterday and having problems with it I can find the server no problem but is always saying full I restarted the server and it worked I logged of and tryd it again but said it's full I have 20 slots but I know that nobody is on the server is this a bug or connection error

• so I rented a server yesterday and having problems with it I can find the server no problem but is always saying full I restarted the server and it worked I logged of and tryd it again but said it's full I have 20 slots but I know that nobody is on the server is this a bug or connection error I'm rented for ps4

• so I rented a server yesterday and having problems with it I can find the server no problem but is always saying full I restarted the server and it worked I logged of and tryd it again but said it's full I have 20 slots but I know that nobody is on the server is this a bug or connection error

Which game? Also, you're getting the "full" status when you go to log-in to the game via PS4?

Cheers,

devilfish79

Casual Gamers Collective