server settings not saving

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I am unable to save settings on my server using the browser control panel. I enter all my settings and it will act as though it is saving them. when i start the server again, it just says "maintenance" and reverts back to default. I can't set a server password, rename the server, change nudity settings, battleye, or pvp/buiding settings among others that i can't change.

• I am having the same problem for the 2nd time today. It got fixed earlier, but server crashed and no settings will save. I have spent way more time on my server page than in the game today. What a waste of time... For a paid service, I expected quicker ticket turnarounds.

• Same issue. My guess is that it's somehow related to the addition of new official servers.

Some feedback would be nice though. Even just a "We're migrating servers, please bear with us" or something. Right now I have no indication anyone even realizes there's an issue.

• my ticket i put in was not helpful. i got a response saying that i should stop the server before changing settings, but i do this every time and my settings still don't save properly. very frustrating.

side note: glad to see conan having such a strong response from players.

• my ticket i put in was not helpful. i got a response saying that i should stop the server before changing settings, but i do this every time and my settings still don't save properly. very frustrating.

side note: glad to see conan having such a strong response from players.

i got the exact same response. But i got another after asking if they could stop my server to run a few tests then they said to just restart it and nothing same problem server says starting then just offline.

• everything seems to have been fixed thus far. I appreciate the effort from you team. Since you all are running the main public servers for Conan as well as hosting our private ones, i understand it can be a bit of an overload on your side. seems like alot of players came back for the full release after the stuggles of last year, myself included.