Adjusting Wild Creature/Difficulty

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the creatures max wild levels my goal is to match my private server which had creatures level 5 - 300. I did this though command-line augment "?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0". If this is not available on Gportal is there a way to get my desired result in another way.

• Hello,

just type this setting in the Gameusersetting.ini and restart. After that kill all the wild dinos:

admincheat destroywilddinos

admincheat saveworld

and restart. Then have a look if the dinos are higher.

• To be clear I am looking to have a max level of 300 for my wild creatures. I have been able to do this on a self hosted server and helped other do similar. I am not looking to run the stock 120 level. I have tried running this in GUS.ini, and did a wipe after each change. I tried all of the following

Code
    1. ?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5
    2. bOverrideOfficialDifficulty=5
    3. OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5

this is my current GUS.ini

• I know this is marked as resolved, but is there any update on if it worked or how to get it to work. I've tried putting the setting in and there has been no difference for my server.

• I know this is marked as resolved, but is there any update on if it worked or how to get it to work. I've tried putting the setting in and there has been no difference for my server.

it was not resolved, i didn't realize it was marked as such and no the fix above did not work i am now having an issue with it staying at the default max of 2-120