Ark Primitive Server Setup

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Hello all!

So I was wondering how I could program or what settings I need to change to set up a primitive server? I loved the server type when WildCard offered it on their official servers, but it seems that they have taken those servers down. ):

I want items and engrams such as guns/ammo, scuba/riot/tek gear, metal structures, electrical items, industrial items, etc. like that removed so it forces the server to be a bit more difficult.

Any advice or knowledge on how I can achieve this?

• If there's not too many, I would manually remove the engrams you don't want by editing the Game.ini:

For example:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=( EngramEntry_Tek_Double_Door_Frame_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=2,EngramLevelRequirement=7,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Do this for each engram you want removed. I know it's a lot of work, but if you want to remove EXACTLY what you want removed, you can do it this way with full flexibility.

Otherwise, you can set a server to primitive+ by changing the server's "Total Conversion" in "Basic Settings" and issuing a reboot:

I've never tried this myself, but it should be that simple.