What are the hosting package details for Last Oasis?

• I read the page for renting a server for Last Oasis. The game is a little different than others because it has separate oasis', which are servers (virtual I am assuming), so server hosting might work a little different. I understand I can pay for the individual player slots, but how does that work for the actual 100 player hexes/servers/oasis? The "servers" are issued 1 per player slot or is there some other method for determining server number? If I want to pay for 10 players slots, does that include 10 "oasis/servers" too and I get to select whether it's pve, pvp, and what difficulty the servers are? I also understand servers wouldn't be available for a couple days yet due to hosts waiting for the software from the devs.

Thanks

• I read the page for renting a server for Last Oasis. The game is a little different than others because it has separate oasis', which are servers (virtual I am assuming), so server hosting might work a little different. I understand I can pay for the individual player slots, but how does that work for the actual 100 player hexes/servers/oasis? The "servers" are issued 1 per player slot or is there some other method for determining server number? If I want to pay for 10 players slots, does that include 10 "oasis/servers" too and I get to select whether it's pve, pvp, and what difficulty the servers are? I also understand servers wouldn't be available for a couple days yet due to hosts waiting for the software from the devs.

Thanks

I was wondering the same exact thing. Hopefully it's not a server per Oasis but I already have paid for 20 slots for 90 days so I guess we will find out shortly.

• Ok, so hypothetically, say it's like Atlas. I read the hosting package for Atlas - don't understand it. How does this cluster and master thing work? For a 10 player package, how many servers or clusters or masters does that include? There are 3 different difficulty levels in Last Oasis. Cradle (starter area), medium and hard. So if it's hypothetically like Atlas, what does the hosting package look like?

• Hi, 10 players is one server, so it would just be a master. The way Atlas works, is for example... You purchase 40 slots, you could make a 2x2 grid. Each grid, is 10 slots, 1 server. This is 1 master with 3 slaves. Your map would be spread over those 4 servers.

I dont know, if its going to be like Atlas, that was my personal view, given what I have played on the last few days. I am only here in a community forum giving my personal opinions, not those of G-Portal.

• Ok, thanks. Is that generally the way gportal works? They don't bother answering questions, they let the customers do the tech support for them?

• Hi, The forums are community run. Tech Support is available by tickets. I help out where and when I can. I have been running my servers with G-portal for well over 2 years now, and having been through all the major, and a few minor hosting companies, can say this is the best place I know of.

If there is an issue that needs solving, that i cant help with, i will tell you to ask support, and tickets are answered in under 4 hours. Normally within a lot less.