Can't Spawn DLC Dinos on Island?

• Hello! I have been changing my Game.ini file to make it so DLC Dinos could spawn on the island, but it doesnt seem to be working. Is the code incorrect? Here is the code

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="OwlArk",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ManaSnow",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

• ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="New Spawn Set",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))))

try this, see if it works?

• It worked! Thank you! Quick question if i wanted to have more dlc dinos spawning would i just change the "DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C" and the "Owl_Character_BP_C"