Things that need to be added.

• 1. Separate buttons to update the Rust server, update oxide, and update rustio that doesn't result in the server coming online.

2. A proper shut down and restart process. Currently your shutdown process does not properly unload mods and save the server. The best way to do this is to send an RCON command "restart 0" where 0 is the time in seconds and has an option at the end of the batch file to quit or continue like the following example:

3. A working RCON that uses the webrcon interface. The current one is literally just taking up space. Your RCON command space does not work at all.
    4. Feedback regarding the state Server/Oxide/RustIO updates. As it is now, there is no way of knowing if any progress is being made. I've waited hours with only CPU usage and RAM usage as feedback while I can update my local test server in literally under a minute.

• The Rust devs have a major update on the first thursday of every month. This is called Wipe Day. Wipe Day is a really big deal for rust players. The entire map gets wiped clean. Some servers choose to wipe crafting progression. Screwing up Wipe Day and the early days of a Wipe really hurt a server's reputation. Because any disruption can basically ruin the early wipe experience the devs will sometimes issue updates and hotfixes that aren't mandatory. They don't require everyone have the same exact version of the game to play. They don't prevent you from connecting to a server that hasn't been updated yet. This way server owners can update when they see fit and players can keep playing. Currently I'm waiting on a support ticket for an update that fixes a problem with an event.

GPortal needs better detection of when rust server updates becomes available. For instance, typing the command "version" in an RCON client will print out the server version. This is what is running on my GPortal server right now.

Protocol: 2218.190.1

Build Date: 03/05/2020 11:21:54

Unity Version: 2019.2.21f1

Changeset: 48062

Branch: release

This is what is running on my local server where I test things:

Protocol: 2218.190.1

Build Date: 03/06/2020 11:33:56 <------

Unity Version: 2019.2.21f1

Changeset: 48117 <------

Branch: release

You need to find a way to detect and make available these types of updates because sometimes they can be critical and still not be mandatory. Right now there's a cargo ship that comes every couple of hours with 3 crates full of potentially some of the best loot in the game and there are no NPCs guarding them because it spawns out of bounds.

Edit: Late edit elaborating the importance of "Wipe Day" and early Wipe gameplay in growing and maintaining a rust community.