Active Event not actually active

• Having an issue were I set a certain event, in this case arkeaology, and in game the event specific drops or dinosaurs don't seem to appear at all. Is there a way to manually force/check if the server is running the event on startup?

• Make sure to turn the server off, then set the event you want,,, click save then start the server. Once you are in game, use admin command Admincheat destroywilddinos.

Have tried that many times, my issue is that i'm not getting drops or in the case of winter wonderlands raptor clause, fear evolved no graveyards or dodorex, arkeaology has no bone piles et

• Hi, thread about this, i dont know if you have seen it

Active Event Setting

That thread doesn't help me at all, my issue is I've set the event, the correct way, but its not showing up in game so I wanted to know if there is a file or specific log I can look at to see if the event is loading correctly and its an ark issue or if somethings going wrong server sid

• That thread doesn't help me at all, my issue is I've set the event, the correct way, but its not showing up in game so I wanted to know if there is a file or specific log I can look at to see if the event is loading correctly and its an ark issue or if somethings going wrong server sid

The event is most likely on, but some blueprints are no longer being loaded behind the scene. WinterWonderland have the same issue, where some stuff works but others don't (such as Raptor Claus, etc.). Look into a cooking pot, and you will most likely see the skins from the event, but the piles won't be available. This is an issue in the game, not the hosting service offered by g-portal meaning that only wildcard could potentially fixes it.