Refining/Cooking time/speed

• Hello, i am new to this whole server owning stuff and i was trying to make the experience easier. i downloaded all my mods and chnaged all stats, but i was unable to find a area where i could customize the speed of cooking metal or food/ refining ore. This is very frustrating and if someone could please help me either find or give me a solution to this problem, anything would be appreciated.
    Snoopy

• Hai Snoooopy,

I try my best to help you here.

You can go to your server page on g-portal, Once you're at your Server there should be some options on the left side

Saying :

Status

Basic settings

Configuration files

Engine settings

Choose Engine Settings, here you can choose the multiplier for anything you like to change in game.

You can also fiddle around in the Basic Settings there are some options there too.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

🐾 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓼 🐾

• Temperature? i tested this out by making it 5000 but its doesnt increase my forge cook time(using s+ forge), am i testing the wrong thing? or am i blind. I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE!

• Hai Snoooopy,

I might be over looking it myself or it is not in the server settings.

However i can help you with this, there are certain mods out there on the steam workshop

I'm not entirely sure which game you are talking about, so use this as an example

For ARK : ( almost with any game )

Go to your steam library click on ark, workshop , type in craft

You get a lot of craft suggestion such as

Torbaz Fast Crafting

Then you copy that name, go to your server page, mods and put the name in the search bar

If it says mod is outdated and might not work, test the mod, if it doesn't work there are plenty of others around

Sorry that i couldn't find it myself in the settings, hope this will work tho! :D

Kind regards,

🐾 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓼 🐾

• Hi, This is snoopy on another account.I tested both the mod and the config file the mod is inconvenient and the file doesn't work can someone please help me figure out what i did wrong: Please contact me on Discord Mattress#0192. Then i can screenshare and show you my gus.ini file