How to properly transfer to a new map

• So me and a group of buddies are about mid game-ish and are making plans to get the rest of tributes and do the bosses, however, we were also talking about properly ascending to the next maps and the concern for losing our dino's/character/save data. I know in the server settings I can choose what map to play on but I don't want to just select a new map and have to start all over on the next map. So I was wondering if anyone would happen to know the proper way to transfer things onto a new map. I have data upload/download to other maps is allowed. Not sure what other info I would need to provide. Thanks in advanced.

• You can upload your Dino’s, keeping in mind there are limits. Providing you don’t delete the player data you can just change maps an your characters will be there.

Have a look at the Dino storage mod, it allows you to upload soul balls with Dino’s in them.

FMM

(my views are my own)

• i would assume you could still just change maps, your players characters will be there. i would only upload to the obi what you want to keep.

you could also do a back up,just in case

FMM

(my views are my own)