UNHAPPY customers

• If you were to join the atlas admin discord, you would see that there are broken islands, where there is nothing but mesh, the U_PVE is one that springs to mind

FMM

(my views are my own)

• yeah would be nice to get reimbursed for unplayable time spent on my server due to everything underwater

Well, you cannot hold G-Portal accountable and expect them to refund you for issues that are not caused by the services they offers. I mean, they provide hosting services meaning that so long as your servers are up and running you basically get exactly what you pay them for. This makes as much sense as it would to ask tupperware for a refund because the food you putted in the container you bought from them was rotten. Bugs, and major changes causing issues introduced by game updates are common, especially for early access titles.

• It's an alpha game, everyone should expect there to be a few bumps. It's kinda what we signed up for. Though, it would be nice if the game would let the server hosts in on the updates so they could be ready. But, it's given me a little time to play some other things since everything else has been completely neglected since I've become addicted to Atlas. :)

• im having a few issues. one sever is not being listed on xbox unofficial dedicated. two steam is not listing ether. the only way im able to find it is on atlasserverlist.com. i had to buy a second copy of the game for pc to try it out was able to play for about a hr so not to bad considering i rented the server on sunday and we are wedsday night and got to try out the server alittle. lol i know its not g-portals fault and im hoping for them to fix the issues soon. now as for nitrado. it looks like they got first dibs on listing there stuff and its not fair for you guys and gals.

• Well, you cannot hold G-Portal accountable and expect them to refund you for issues that are not caused by the services they offers. I mean, they provide hosting services meaning that so long as your servers are up and running you basically get exactly what you pay them for. This makes as much sense as it would to ask tupperware for a refund because the food you putted in the container you bought from them was rotten. Bugs, and major changes causing issues introduced by game updates are common, especially for early access titles.

don't "white knight" me. It is not only their servers we are paying for from them that are having issues, but also the maps that they provided. These are the services we are paying for, so let the g-portal staff speak for themselves.

• Talizorah, what Cible is said is correct, the update caused the issues, not g-portal. The game is early access, and as such you have to expect these issues. The support team are working on the issue, to see what they can do.

Also, if you had made maps yourself, you would realise that its not as straight forward as throwing islands onto a few grids.

(these are my opinions, not gportals)

FMM

(my views are my own)