Logs showing incorrect timestamps and out of order

• With the logs I notice the time stamps are incorrect. They are also out of order and finding the latest one is a massive pain. I can't find anywhere in my account to change timestamps or any settings to fix it. What am I missing?

• Sorry, I put it in the tags, not the post. PS4, Ark. I don't think ftp is an option with PS4. I'd really like to be able to use the logs section of my server management screen to keep tabs of things and on the surface the way it is would be fine except for the incorrect date/time and ordering of logs

• The server is in the same timezone as me (well, until daylight savings kicks in this weekend) but the stamps show up several hours away. There is no way I can see to change the server time/date setting to match my location. They are also sorted in some numerical format based on some random number added to the stamp. Eg:

ShooterGame\Saved\Logs\ServerGame.10780.2019.07.22_03.45.10.log

• With the logs I notice the time stamps are incorrect. They are also out of order and finding the latest one is a massive pain. I can't find anywhere in my account to change timestamps or any settings to fix it. What am I missing?

The game unfortunately doesn't provides a way to change the timezone of the logging system. AShooterGameMode::PrintToServerGameLog internally relies on GetSystemTime, which means the time of the logs are all in UTC regardless of the local time of the machine hosting the server.