Elevated:

- Id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Permission: 9

Permission: 6

- Id: 76561197992703403

Permission: 3

tried both above and the example provided nothing worked

• My guess, You changed the format of the file, The game requires you to have the exact spaces, and setup it had.

Example i believe permission requires 3 spaces before the word permissions To work, Best bet, FTP Delete the file, Reinstall the server to get a new fresh copy, Then Only change the xxxxxxxxxxxx

• ---

# Admin Configuration

# =========================================================

# === PLEASE RENAME TO adminconfig.yaml TO BE EFFECTIVE ===

# =========================================================

# This file can contain two lists: one with elevated players with special permissions

# and one with banned players.

# 'Id' is a SteamID64 in both lists, lookup possible at https://steamid.io/

# 'Permission' is 3 for 'GameMaster', 6 for 'Moderator' and 9 for 'Admin' - other values are not allowed.

# 'Until' is the time when the ban ends.

Elevated:

- Id: 76561197992703403 # put the correct SteamID64 here

Permission: 3 # make this user a GameMaster, for example

- Id: 11111111111111111

This is how I have it however copy and pasting does not seem to format it on here correctly. There is 3 spaces before permission.

• A server reinstall does not delete files or game data, Think of a server reinstall just as a verify file. A reinstall just reinstalls the core files. Nothing save game wise is removed.

• ---

# Admin Configuration

# This file can contain two lists: one with elevated players with special permissions

# and one with banned players.

# 'Id' is a SteamID64 in both lists, lookup possible at https://steamid.io/

# 'Permission' is 3 for 'GameMaster', 6 for 'Moderator' and 9 for 'Admin' - other values are not allowed.

# 'Until' is the time when the ban ends.

Elevated:

Permission: 9

- Id: 76561197992703403

Permission: 3

Try this

FMM

(my views are my own)

• so i just got an empyrion server and followed the advice posted here but its not working i keep putting my steam id in but it isnt allowing me to use commands in game im just trying to wipe my server and set up a new seed

• Then this most likely means it is working, But you Level type does not have permission to do the actions your trying

The level type i have setup is Game Master, 3 is for game master.

Are there suppose to be spaces between each line? in my notepad++ it goes elevated on line 15 then the ID on line 17

• Having the same problem. I looked thru the forums, read the advice given by Danny and FairyModMother. Did the server shutdown, FTP'd In, Downloaded the adminconfig file, edited it with notepad++, uploaded it, saved it, restarted the server, logged in, checked the commands, no svrpermissions. Here is a screenshot of the config file in notepad++ with proper spacing, correct Steam ID, etc.

Any resolution would be appreciated. My steam ID is the one currently on my servers config file, the admin team has full permission to edit and correct any mistakes, Just want it to work properly. Thanks in advance.

• The only issue really is That the file has to be in the correct format, If there a extra space, Or anything incorrect its no readable. But If you place a ticket in then i can double check it, and get it working