General help for server settings

• Hi there. I just bought a Miscreated server, but I can't find any solutions for some questions, so I hope, you could help me. :)

- How can I set a password? The option "activate rcon/http" isn't a password option for login to the server, right? Because it's on and i set a password for it, but there is no lock in the server list and I could connect without any password.

- How can I open the admin panel (or console) ingame and how can I set other players to admins?

- Is there any option or command for the following options: No base damage and no player damage? Or further, is there an option to allow player damage only like from 22-8 o'clock or only on sundays?

- And last but not least: I would like to have a "Welcome Window" like a browser window you know from joining the old Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source servers. :D So I would like to place a link to my website, the discord and TS3 ip and the server rules there. Or is there maybe a steam workshop, which I can't find?

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help. I know, these are a lot and maybe even tough questions.

Best regards

WHYS0T0XIC

• welcome to the family. these settings can be set and edited in your hosting.cfg

i did a quick google, and t his might help you

https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/1368380934277208315/

Thank you. :-) So, further I fixed the password problem with whitelistening myself and my friends.

But the following question is still open.

- And last but not least: I would like to have a "Welcome Window" like a browser window you know from joining the old Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source servers. :D So I would like to place a link to my website, the discord and TS3 ip and the server rules there. Or is there maybe a steam workshop, which I can't find?

• I think the closest would be a motd

sv_motd="X" - Server motd to display when players join the server

sv_url="X" - Server url to display when players join the server - just a second motd line really

Unless there is a mod for what you want. Mistreated dev team have a rather active discord

FMM

(my views are my own)