Constant banner to switch to EU.

• I'm helping out with a US based server, but the website is constantly showing me a HUGE banner at the top where it wants me to switch back to the European site.

How do I get rid of this? I don't want to see it, I don't want to use it, I don't want to go to the European site since that won't show my US servers, and it's incredibly annoying to take up 1/4th of my screen on loading any page.

• The sites are merged. I don't see the banner you mention. You can submit a support ticket if it's really urgent, in the meantime I will inquire about it.

It's not urgent, it's just incredibly annoying, since it doesn't go away, and it messes up the scrolling and location of the server status component.

• Hello,

If your a EU user on the US page, Then yes you will see the banner, Just like when i login to the EU site, I see it, I'll see if i can talk the developers into making a x button to close it out

• Hello,

If your a EU user on the US page, Then yes you will see the banner, Just like when i login to the EU site, I see it, I'll see if i can talk the developers into making a x button to close it out

If I need to close it every time I open a page, that's not much use :) I'd like a config option to simply never see it, since it's pointless for me to begin with. I know I'm on the US site, since that's where the servers are..