Thread Title Moderated...D7

• My Ark server has been stuck in "updating" (about an hour, maybe two) after installing a minor pet finder mod. I'm hoping to get this resolved ASAP. I'm starting to get rather pissed off with the piss poor levels of customer server. GPortal is happy to take our money, but takes days, to fix issues that really shouldn't be a thing in 2019!

• My Ark server has been stuck in "updating" (about an hour, maybe two) after installing a minor pet finder mod. I'm hoping to get this resolved ASAP. I'm starting to get rather pissed off with the piss poor levels of customer server. GPortal is happy to take our money, but takes days, to fix issues that really shouldn't be a thing in 2019!

Hello, welcome to the g-portal community. Offensive posts will be moderated. Submit a support ticket for assistance after.... "You" added a mod that broke "Your" server.

• I've have troubles with my servers multiple times. I have NEVER had terrible customer service. You should just submit a ticket and they will get back to you.

Your initial post makes me realize you've never worked in IT.

So, stop throwing a tantrum, and you'll get your server back in time.

• Considering that there was a fair amount of server updating going on at that time, the server loads would of been immense. Patience is always a virtue, that some of us dont alwasy exhibit... Normally a ticket to support lets me know if the server is still doing its update or its stuck... Also, pet finder is maybe not the best mod to be using given its age, maybe look at the dino tracker plugin https://arkserverapi.com/threads/dino-tracker.28/ or even the awesome teleporter which has the ability to find tagged dinos.