help with back up

• Hi just got a server not to long ago and have been doing some daily backups and I was wondering if I can download the backups to a usb drive in case I cant rent the server with in the 5 days I don't want to lose any of that data, that way I can upload the save data once I get the server again?

Thanks

• Hello,

For All PC servers yes, You can download the game files VIA FTP, Not the backups your making as these are not stored on the hardware, But you can copy the Saved Folder from the FTP which is the same as the backups

• Hello,

For All PC servers yes, You can download the game files VIA FTP, Not the backups your making as these are not stored on the hardware, But you can copy the Saved Folder from the FTP which is the same as the backups

ah and I forgot to mention that the server I currently have rented is for the connan exiles PS4. does the backup stay on my profile even after the 5 days of non-renewal pass or would I lose that backup as well? because I would really like to be able to download it and keep it just in case something like that does happen.

• you get a period of grace, unsure what that is

ah ok thanks because I really don't want to lose the data in case i cant renew with in the 5 days so hopfully i get to keep the backup files and restore them when i get the server again but i still have time for that to happen i just want to get as much info as i can to be prepared.