mordhau server not popping up and the server tells me i have 17 hours out of 3 days

• i have bought a 3 days server 3 days ago to never even get on the server becuase i cant find my server. im sitting here looking online to find any possible way to make it easy to access my mordhau server to no avail. ive checked the steam view for the server and that doesnt even list mordhau as a game for servers. then i went to reddit to see someone post the same thing 20 times telling people to log in as admin. this is very annoyingly frustrating for someone who just gets on a game and wants to have fun with there friends to not even be able to find something i paid for. is there anything or someone to help please and thank you. also i spent for 3 days and my server is telling me i only have 17 hours?

• Hello Prince,

You should submit a support ticket. It's strange that when you enter your server ip and query port into Steam->View->Servers->Favorites->Add Server to Favorites that it doesn't show. That always works for me and is my preferred method. Take care.