How to configure the ATLAS API Plugins Once Installed?

• Hello, I have been trying to get the ATLAS API Plugins configured and working, I've looked at the API website, but I still cannot for the life of me get the API working. Is this due to it asking to connect to a Database? I see settings for a db login/info in the config files, but no idea what would need to be put there.

Anyone have any success getting this working on their cluster?

Trying to get the Cross Cluster chat working, the shop and kits / points. The /suicide one worked right "out of the box" - and is the only one that did.

I apologize if this has been asked before, I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything definitive to help me in this situation...

• Hi, have you set the default "UseMysql":true, to false

https://pastebin.com/04HKmEP4 this is a default config for the shop (remember to change the sql)

i dont use the cross server chat, i use spikey dragoons one that has discord intergration.

you need to edit the json file and add all your server ip and rcon ports. also remove the // and text after on each line

• okay, i have it working, i used the config.json tht i showed above... changed the sql to false. i had all servers stopped, and then updated the master settings. restarted individually, so press teh start on each server, not restart all, and the shop is available..