Ark Ps4 Server Add Dinos Spawns

• I use to run my servers on nitrado.net and switching slowly to G-portal I am having the hardest time fixing my Ragnarok server to spawn AB/EX dinos I had them working on Nitrado but for the life of me I spent hours trying to get them to work on here. here is the newest code I am trying just for Ravagers to find a working code . I am adding them to the game.ini please someone save my poor brain from frying any more

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesBadlands",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ravager",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="RSE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ravager",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ravager",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesOasis",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ravager",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ravager",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

• I have even tried one from a forum on here I found

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName:=”EndTank”,Entryweight=0.02,NPCtoSpawnStrings=(”Defender_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString=”Defender_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesBadlands",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName:=”EndTank”,Entryweight=0.02,NPCtoSpawnStrings=(”Defender_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString=”Defender_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velonasaur",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CaveCrab",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesOasis",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CaveCrab",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Molerat",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha",Entryweight=0.05,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageofDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

• there should be no line returns if its similar to the pc one.

i took this off survive the ark

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ABSpino",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABRaptor",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTrike",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABParasaur",EntryWeight=0.6,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="Crab",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABAnglerfish",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Anglerfish_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTurtle",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABMoschops",EntryWeight=0.8,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABLystro",EntryWeight=0.4,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDodo",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="Baryonyx",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPug",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lanternpug_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Anglerfish_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.7),(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8),(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),(NPCClassString="Lanternpug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0)))

• I Figured out how to get them to work I been adding it to the bottom of my game ini file so I just moved it to the very top and now its working lost my player/dino stat rates had to fix that but now its running thank you for reply, I might add those to my map also having them too would be nice

• after long nights i have created the best game ini for my server spent days going over all the information out there and found the best way to get them all to run together with the slight effect of undoing some server options minor inconvenience. even learned a code to clone any dino by mistake had to remove server was abusing it fast lol someone had cloned their griffin 20+ times before i caught on

• Hi QuallsZ glad you got that sorted. Yes you should keep track of how the spawning goes, it could cause you issues if it gets too crazy, so good catch. Welcome to the thrills of server ownership:love:

Valar Doeharis...D7

The post was edited 1 time, last by daenrys7 ().

• Here is the code i use... 3 spawn entires to one area it works like a charm

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Lava_Spawn_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BasliskSpawner",EntryWeight=0.10,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="RavagerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.10,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="GriffinSpawner",EntryWeight=0.10,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10),(NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0,10)))

Must have _C at the end of the spawn entry or it will not work. I see you don't have the _C at the end of your spawn Entry

• I Figured out how to get them to work I been adding it to the bottom of my game ini file so I just moved it to the very top and now its working lost my player/dino stat rates had to fix that but now its running thank you for reply, I might add those to my map also having them too would be nice

HI so just started my own server as well and learning how the codes work here and I am having a similar issue with this, when you said put it at the top do you mean at the very top or do you put it at the top of whatever scripts you have started, for instance I have stack mods and such for my ps4 server, do I need to put the script before the start of it all or after?