Individual server/grid settings lock option

• Now that we can adjust settings for each grid can we have an option to lock a certain grids settings (use B3 as an example) so that when we apply the master settings the settings for B3 doesn't get changed, as of right now we have to keep going back to grids where we have had to put in place separate settings (be it lowering the dino count to combat over spawns or having a pvp grid) every time we apply the master settings.

• Now that we can adjust settings for each grid can we have an option to lock a certain grids settings (use B3 as an example) so that when we apply the master settings the settings for B3 doesn't get changed, as of right now we have to keep going back to grids where we have had to put in place separate settings (be it lowering the dino count to combat over spawns or having a pvp grid) every time we apply the master settings.

Have you tried using the Apply Master Settings, then go to B3 settings to tweak what you want different for B3. Save and restart your grids?

• that's my point, im asking for something like a check box next to the grids ( i know its not that simple) so when i do Apply Master Settings it does not change the settings in the grids which i have ticked off because i don't want those grids settings to be changed, that way we don't have to go back into each grid where we had different settings to the rest and have to adjust things again.