Thrall timer problem

• I have a problem with my pvp settings or something.

I have my raid hours which is building damage structures on, Start - 20:00 (8pm) End 03:00 (3am). The problem im having is that players thralls don't attack other players during this time.
    it was 9:30pm which is raid hours on my server. players thralls do absolutely nothing. all they do is run up to me.
    I jumped on in the morning, 11am and they attacked. Its as if the server is ignoring my setting input ?

• Hello sudomin, welcome to the G-Portal community. This is a known game glitch/bug, I've read about it in reddit, Steam and Funcom. You can check that building damage is also active during your PvP times and see if that works. Report back to the community because someone else may have the same question. If anyone else has suggestions, feel free to chime in. Take care.

• I've tried this multiple times, it doesn't seem to change anything. I was thinking could it have something to do with the combatmodemodifier option?

• I've tried this multiple times, it doesn't seem to change anything. I was thinking could it have something to do with the combatmodemodifier option?

It wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. There aren't many options for this setting so shouldn't take long. When I looked this up one poster said 1 was for PVE-C and 2 is for PVP.