I can't find my Mordhau server

• AnthonyW Customer Support 29.04.2019 - 22:56

Hello,

We are aware that this is happening are currently looking into why this is happening. Our devs are working with the game creators to get this corrected as soon as possible. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,

AnthonyW

Ociris GmbH

Kistlerhofstraße 70

Building 79

81379 Munich

Germany

CEO: Sebastian Reckzeh, Roberto Omezzolli

• Are our accounts getting credited as compensation for this? I just spend $55.00 AUD for something that I can't use even though the timer is ticking.

Alternatively, I'm happy to receive a refund.

• Hi !

Same probleme here...

Please just make a IP connect.

You can direct connect using the console and the "open" command. open <sserver ip>
    This doesn't work if your server still isn't being queried by the Master server.

Are our accounts getting credited as compensation for this? I just spend $55.00 AUD for something that I can't use even though the timer is ticking.

Alternatively, I'm happy to receive a refund.

I sincerely hope that we receive some form of compensation for this. Especially when the service was advertised as "Directly Available" and "In 3 minutes to your server."

• Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our new community members. Please be aware that you can generally always find your game server using Steam >View >Servers>Favorites>Add A Server. Use your IP and Query Port you can find this info on the G-Portal Server Status or Basic Settings Screens.

• this is fixed, if you go to Steam >View >Servers>Favorites>Add A Server. Use your IP and Query Port you can find this info on the G-Portal Server Status or Basic Settings Screens.

• this is fixed, if you go to Steam >View >Servers>Favorites>Add A Server. Use your IP and Query Port you can find this info on the G-Portal Server Status or Basic Settings Screens.

And this will make it show up in the in-game server browser for everyone to see? If not then what's the point if I'm the only one who can find it.

• Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our new community members. Please be aware that you can generally always find your game server using Steam >View >Servers>Favorites>Add A Server. Use your IP and Query Port you can find this info on the G-Portal Server Status or Basic Settings Screens.

hello, i need help my server is stuck on maintenance. i have submitted a support ticket as well

• Hello Everyone,

Didnt work

• Hey,

Server not being displayed ingame is a issue with the server masterlisting, And we have no control over this, They are working on improving the listing, But you can always direct connect to the server via steam, just be sure to use the Query port not the game port, Most query ports end with 15 from us.