Dedicated servers

• I have a server with another provider but I am having problems with the server, Not being able to get the new Anderson DLC into the game, I see G-Portal have it in their servers, If I go with G-Portal would I have to make new farms etc?

Thanks

• That is an awesome question!:thumbsup:

About the only way I can relate to it is when I move my ARK server from Nitrado and came over to this awesome, awesome realm known as G-Portal.:saint:

The game data I had at Nitrado did not port over, since the save data is managed by G-Portal not Nitrado. So I'm guessing it might be the same for the game you mentioned, unless you have the option to create a save file for the server data to bring over and load via FTP somehow.

In general though, unless someone else chimes in on a way to do it, I don't think it's possible. You'd likely have to start over.:(

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• I have a server with another provider but I am having problems with the server, Not being able to get the new Anderson DLC into the game, I see G-Portal have it in their servers, If I go with G-Portal would I have to make new farms etc?

Thanks

If this is something you want to do. Submit a support ticket and request assistance. Take care and welcome to the community.