I Love My Wife

• So I'm playing ARK with my buddies, and we're running around capturing and killing dinos, building stuff, etc.:love:8)

We joke around as usual about world events and stupid things people do. (People are not stupid, we just do or say stupid things sometimes, but NO ONE is ever truly stupid - there is a difference)

Anyways....:|

So we're going around hunting and killing Dodos.:saint:

My wife is on the computer in the other room talking to her sister in the Philippines. When her sister hears me talking rather loudly to the other guys....

"AWWWW! YA HIT MAH DODO! DAS IT! I'M GONNA THROW YOUR DODO! HEY! DON'T DO THAT TO THAT DODO, THAT'S JUST WRONG! DODO ABUSE IS A FUN THING!":evil:

Things like that.

So my sister-in-law starts scolding my wife, who rarely pays attention to my gaming antics since we will TOTALLY make her take part in the conversation whenever she pipes in.

Apparently DODO is a slang word in Bicol (another dialect in Philippines - there's like over 50 but Tagalog is the national language) for the chest region of women (not to get vulgar:evil:). So after she scolded me, EVERY other sentence was about Dodos, and then she joined in, her sister joined in, the hubby-in-law joined in and their kids thought all the adults in the world went bonkers with how hard we were laughing and going on for over an hour talking about Dodos.:D:S

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza