March Update

• Anyone know how the big March update will impact our servers? Sounds like there is going to be some really good stuff coming and I hope that we see the new stuff (underwater trench for instance) in our private servers. Sounds like a wipe is coming on officials servers. Same with private?

• Anyone know how the big March update will impact our servers? Sounds like there is going to be some really good stuff coming and I hope that we see the new stuff (underwater trench for instance) in our private servers. Sounds like a wipe is coming on officials servers. Same with private?

Hi Matt,

It is exciting! This is the first big update since release and yes a server wipe will most likely be needed imho. There are a lot of game changes that will be implemented.

• Ok, I don't have a problem with a wipe. I'm not really excited about the land claim changes since there's only 3 of us on our server (Lol). Sounds great on the officials, since claiming land was a hassle, but not really my concern on my 4x4. What I want to see is the beautiful underwater trench and the other changes coming, like biome changes to the tundra. But yeah, I'm looking forward to the update.

• Not sure if wipe would be needed only thing that would cause you to have to wipe would be the server trenches and or needing to update the map since we cant update it without wiping

• Anyone from G Portal able to jump in here and provide some confirmation on a gportal wipe. Will our maps need to be wiped to make way for the upcoming changes .

Also will the maps get changed up or will they stay the same just updated ?.