The new update for 1.87 ps4

• would I add other items to stack after one?

Example

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true)) (what would I put here for the next item I want to change the stack on, iv tried the above and it reverted back to twenty stacks for meat)

• I have added the folowing

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_CorruptedPolymer_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

but, I can see that only Corrupted Polymer is changed. Does anyone have an idea?

• I did that for quite a few and I got the result that only the last one entered had any effect or none of them took effect. Help if you can by posting what needs to be done to seperate the string properly please.

• I am quoting this member's post because they got it to work. From looking at your lines and theirs it seems there is a double )) at the end of each string. Also of note they said their list is over 10000 characters long=O

• I am quoting this member's post because they got it to work. From looking at your lines and theirs it seems there is a double )) at the end of each string. Also of note they said their list is over 10000 characters long=O

Yes my list was well over 10k character long lol I had spawns added in I've had spawns removed. I had config crafting lines for almost every item in the game. Increased every stack for every item it was a lot of work. But I see g portal added a new stack system that's awesome.

• Yaaaa I found that out last night^^

I do like how you can stack the normal items like stone, wood, berries, etc.

I'm running around with stack of 1000 to 2000 of each item now. Lovin it!:love:

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza