The new update for 1.87 ps4

• Alright i was looking at this new thing they have added

• Added [ServerSettings] ItemStackSizeMultiplier to allow increasing or decreasing item stack size
    • Added [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode] ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity to allow manually overriding item stack size on a per-item basis

Can someone show me how to use this properly this came with the new update :)

• ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_PreservingSalt_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

Here is what I came up with idk if this will work... I'm going g to test it in the morning

• Alright i was looking at this new thing they have added

• Added [ServerSettings] ItemStackSizeMultiplier to allow increasing or decreasing item stack size
    • Added [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode] ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity to allow manually overriding item stack size on a per-item basis

Can someone show me how to use this properly this came with the new update :)

Thank you Mykotic1991. Great info for the "fam". Happy Valentine's Day<3

• Gportal_454532 Yes I did it to my server i did every item in the server and it only took me about an hour to do... WELLLLLLLLL worth it... My replicator isn't so over crowded with a bunch of crap now

• I've also made turrets stack now too... It works for every item so now i can put turrets on my bar and not have to go into my inventory every time to grab a new one to set it down It's phenomenal and I love it lol

• ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_PreservingSalt_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

So this for each item

• yes for each item just copy and paste that's what I did actually I'll copy my entire line and give it to you

• Guess I cant give you my list it is well over 10000 characters long lmfao but yes each one needs to be done like so

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_PreservingSalt_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

For turrets structures itll look something like this

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="Primalstructure_HeavyTurret_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

Pretty self explanatory I'll give you a website that gives you all item is incase you get lost

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs

If there Is a way to add them all at once which I doubt it itll still work either way I'll take a screen shot in the morning to show you what I have done

• thank you heaps for all your help

Your welcome buddy

Keep up the GREAT work Fam<3<3:love:<3<3

and thanks. I'm still new to it though but I'm getting better :D should sticky this just incase someone needs to do this to their server :)

• now I am having one issue with the code... it's like they overwrite the harvest amount and gives you the max amount in one stack when you hit a tree and what not... that I'll have to look into and see how to fix...

• lmao I'm a dummy I had my amount multiplier really high ?? I fixed it lmao

• pretty neat though don't have to exit inventory over and over again to place turrets