any eta on pixark server fix?

• my server has been down for going on the 5th day ive had a ticket out for the same amount ive been waiting patient for things to be fixed but a week straight please can i just have an eta i was told all xbox pixark servers were down and expected a few days downtime but come u guys fix it or atleast give me an eta please

• Sorry to hear you're still have issues Savvyloco.

About the only way to keep going on the issue is through the Support Ticket system. The forum boards are more for general tips and tricks kind of resolutions, not full breakdown, diagnostic, and repair functionality.

Believe me, if I had the access to check you stuff, I would totally delve into the account and check into things for you.

I will see if I can't get someone to look into things for you, but not sure who's on duty right now with it being the weekend.

PM the server name and I'll see if I can't get something moving for you too. Don't give me anything more than the server name though please. I don't have access to billing details or such so that would be pointless.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza