Servers still updating

• One of mine is completely unresponsive, cant get it to come online at all, put in a ticket this morning 12 hours ago just to be told oh all our servers are updating. I get back from my job to see its still offline, how wonderful nothing has been done all day.

• General rule of thumb here is that if the server not done completing an update after 30 minutes (usually only takes mine like 3-5 minutes on average) then try doing a Restart for the server to kick it again.

Now if that doesn't work, you might have a Mod coming into play here. Remove all Mods, then Restart to see if that works. If it does, then that means you have a Mod that is going to interfere with updates. You can then add them back in one at a time to test which one is being goofy, then stop using that one.8)

If it doesn't work after all that, the Support tab and Write a Ticket is your best bet. They're pretty good at getting back a response in less than 2 hours. Keep an eye on spam folders and such in case the reply gets routed there somehow, or check your tickets too from time to time, since their response will be directly into the ticket you submit.

Hope this helps! :saint:

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza