a way to wipe players

• Could try doing the Reinstall function. That can reset some things for you. Otherwise you'd likely have to delete and reload the game from scratch.

If you go that route I'd recommend doing a backup for the version you want to keep on hand to reload later if needed.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Is there any way to get a copy of the ARK original file for game ini? I took over a server and added a couple and the drops on original Rag server are beyond ridiculous op. I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to the ini. Tried Beacon app and it did not work right, got it all set, but when I used the ini file it produced for me, the drops stayed suspended in mid air and it changed the character stats drastically, didnt look any further, restored a backup to get it back to where it was. Tried the website Gorgrak suggests and I can not make heads or tails of it. The previous server guy modded the drops and they are just unbelievable (he didnt know what he was doing either lol). So for now I would be happy if I could just get the drops to ARK norm. Is there some sort of help for an illiterate noob to this stuff out there that is step by step to understand how to do this or? Am somewhat computer literate 50+ year old trying to straighten this out with no success lol. I don't want to lose my 6 months worth of everything on the server, which is why I took it over anyway. Also is there a way to change the server to where the other guy that started it is not the admin any longer.....he still plays on it....just didn't want to pay for it lol.

• you can delete the player id's, in the /ShooterGame/Saved/SavedArks folder there is a list of steamid's (all the saves, ark world and .tribe files are here too, the .arkprofile are teh players_

to reset the server to new? like a clean wipe, you can either delete teh server and start again, or stop the server copy the contents of your .ini files, specifically the gameusersettings.ini and the game.ini, just in case, delete the the contents of the file, and save, and restart teh server

the drops suspended in mid air is a server setting, allow drops on top of buildings i think... I have used beacon successfully, but all you copy is the actual drop data, not the whole file that is generated.