Conan Exiles add RAM without adding slots?

• How do i add more ram to my server without adding playable slots to my conan exiles server? I play on the PC, not the Xbox. I've looked everywhere on the wiki and even found something about minecraft but it's not the same as i don't see the "add more ram" button.

Please help!

• Conan is has a preset level. There's no real way to add on RAM that I know of, other than doing an upgrade to the server itself.

About the only thing you could do for that is submit a Support ticket to make the request and see if they can do it for you.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• I need to add RAM for mods to be able to support them I thought. We only have a few: Pippi, Stabilise Camera, Savage Steel, Glass Construction and Lemurian Architect. I'm sort of hoping to sneak Emberlight in there but we're touching at 4.83 RAM on the server already.

• Yeah for that request you would need to do a Support ticket request. As far as I know it's locked at 6 RAM and G-Portal is not really supporting Mods too much since the game devs are updating things so fast and Mods are not getting updated quickly enough to not be broken.

Mods are kind of 'buyer beware' kinda thing for now.

Not sure if they will extend the RAM or not, but never hurts to ask.;)

• Hey,

There is no Ram upgrades, We do not limit ram, What you see is just a display, if the server needs 100gbs it will say 100gb/6 or whatever the display says, While the number is linked to the amount of slots you buy. There is never a limit on ram but in Minecraft

• BradF What number is tied to the slot number? I want to rent a server for PS4 but concerned about ram. The servers I've played on Admin say that they run out off ram because it's limited to 6 gig of ram. They say that's why there is lag on the server especially if people build too much. How do I rent a server that will allow people to build but have a huge amount of lag?

• zaynehebban hello and welcome to the forums. As BradF stated above the server RAM is not limited. The hardware will compensate. I beg to disagree with any Admin that told you it does. As a server administrator you may need to clean out abandoned structures occasionally.

As for slots when you purchase your server you can have from 10 to 1000.

Take care

• The only limit hardware wise, is your console, You can not play on Ps4 or xbox and have lots of structures and not have lag, Its not possible, The ps4 i believe is limited to 8gb of ram, So alot of "lag" You may get is rendering lag, and thats your ps4 just loading the data. This has very little to do with the server performance in general

• The only limit hardware wise, is your console, You can not play on Ps4 or xbox and have lots of structures and not have lag, Its not possible, The ps4 i believe is limited to 8gb of ram, So alot of "lag" You may get is rendering lag, and thats your ps4 just loading the data. This has very little to do with the server performance in general

I was playing around with and confirmed on the PS4 if you do manage to get past the 8GB the game tends to lock up a bit. When you pass 7GB you tend to rubber band a bit too it seems. But this is a shortfall on the console stuff. I haven't seen any issues on PC version since you can run at 16GB or much more.

One thign that did help a lot was adding a 8TB external hard drive