Server Help - Mod Files Need Updated?

• Hey there, folks. Another question for the hive mind. I'm having a bit of trouble with a EU server that I admin - none of our patreons (or the rest of us) seem to be able to access the server. Upon loading in we receive the following error: Mod Version Mismatch.

Here's the thing. Files on the PC side are updated, and we use auto update in the GPortal manager, which tells us that nothing needs to be updated. We've tried resetting the server, uninstalling and reinstalling the mods through the GPortal manager, plus verifying files on the PC side. No one can get in, and it continues to give this error. What am missing?

Another odd thing - the server says there are 4 people active, but when viewed through steam or through the game, the server says no one is active.

Has anyone encountered this weirdness before? The server owner submitted a ticket on the EU side, but in the meantime I've been searching the boards and the internet for an answer.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• put a ticket it for the mods, maybe the support team need to re run the updater, as for teh bogus player, that is a steam issue, has been around for a couple of years now.

the other option for the mods, is stop your server, delete the mods, restart the server, stop server, reinstall them, start the server, stop the server and roll the server back to a save prior to the mod corruption

Small

• Please keep in mind also, G-Portal is working on a Mod Tool to assist everyone with adding, updating, and removing Mods safely to avoid corrupting their server in general.

At this time, it is not recommended to use Mods on the games for now due to the possible server corruption issues being seen from Mods not being updated properly by the creators, or programming in terminal issues to Mods that are causing issues as well.

This is not just a G-Portal thing either. This is impacting pretty much all server rental groups I've been reading up on.

Mods in general are a 'Buyer Beware' kinda thing at this time.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza