Day/Night duration.

• Probably a complete waste of time asking this here, since obviously no one uses this forum , but Ill give it a shot anyway. I noticed there is no option in basic setting to change the speed, and length of days and nights. Any idea how I can do that?

• Probably a complete waste of time asking this here, since obviously no one uses this forum , but Ill give it a shot anyway. I noticed there is no option in basic setting to change the speed, and length of days and nights. Any idea how I can do that?

Hi Haddie where have you been? How are you? So what game are you referencing? This is the Fear the Night thread.

• Hi Haddie where have you been? How are you? So what game are you referencing? This is the Fear the Night thread.

Hiya, yeah, Fear the Night is the one I'm referring to. I don't have a problem with the dark, it makes it fun, I would just like the days to be a little longer, so I have more time to get stuff done before I have to hide for the night :)

• Hiya, yeah, Fear the Night is the one I'm referring to. I don't have a problem with the dark, it makes it fun, I would just like the days to be a little longer, so I have more time to get stuff done before I have to hide for the night :)

Hey, I will ask around, because I haven't seen anything that is definite on how to do it. If you find it before I do please post back. Take care

• Ohh that's a good question! I was wondering about that myself since I tried it out a bit ago also..I'll chip in and help too!;)

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Well one thing I learned the hard way, Nighttime speed setting just speeds the zeds up, not the actual time. It just makes them faster, even in the day time. I changed that setting to 4, and couldnt outrun them even at max sprint