My server PING is 999+

• My server is displaying a PING of over 1,000; and when I go to join it, it tells me that I've disconnected from the host. Me and my friends have been having a great time going through the game, but our joy has been stopped due to this issue. Any help fixing the issue would be greatly appreciated.

• My server is displaying a PING of over 1,000; and when I go to join it, it tells me that I've disconnected from the host. Me and my friends have been having a great time going through the game, but our joy has been stopped due to this issue. Any help fixing the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. For your issue, please submit a support ticket and technical will investigate. Please don't be a stranger. Come back and post some of your adventures. Take care.

• Welcome to G-Portal 938612!

Anytime you have a ping rate of 9,999 this is not always a really big issue.

All this means is that somewhere between your computer, the server rental and the host developer server, the packet test that goes out to get said ping rate, took too long to respond and probably corrupted and dropped someplace. This doesn't necessarily mean anything is broken, just one server responding faster than the others at certain period of time. This could be something, but most likely from a traffic issue.

G-Portal and you computer are most likely responding at a good connect speed.

Some things you can try doing though is add the IP for your server and whatever game you are playing, to your router's whitelist. This can increase connection performance pretty decently.

Now you can sometimes go off the CPU and RAM ratings in G-Portal but that is known to have some issues sometimes, but they are working on those bugs.

If all else fails, then please do as daenrys7 suggested with going to Support tab and Write A Ticket so they can check your server out in privacy.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza