4x4 grid all bio, endgame content

• The mini bosses (hydra and dragon) on the high level powerstone islands, is their spawn triggered by something or should they be already be spawned like any other mob. Same goes for the whale and mermaids

• When I asked GPortal why I did not see any dragons or other such boss type beasties on my server they stated they were not added in yet. That they (GPortal) were waiting on the devkit to arrive so they can add these game features in.

They stated this (copied from my ticket): Apologies, we're waiting on the release of the Devkit to enable these on our servers as we have no control over this. I'm sorry for the delay.

The DevKit arrived today so I am sure they are working on it. The downside is I expect we may have to wipe to get this additional content.

Not sure if this answers your question or not.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rambro ().

• This is what frustrates me about G-Portal. I love their services, and their ticket response time is really fast. They are also super friendly and try to be helpful, but this is completely incorrect. All of the creatures have been added to the game and adding them to a server has nothing to do with the devkit. It's 100% controlled by the map editor when you make your own custom maps. I really wish they would read the atlas forums about map making or at least would listen to suggestions when you tell them exactly how to do something, but sadly they don't.

• I don't know about the 4x4 maps, but on the 2x2 maps, the power stones show up on my map when I highlight the power stones quest, but the markers are in the vanilla locations just pasted onto the 2x2 map (and are therefore obviously not the correct locations for my map). If I had to guess (and this is just a guess), I'd say that none of the maps titled "fun" have power stones or the fountain of youth. I think they're just meant as sandboxes to sail around and explore in. I'd love to be wrong about that, though, so if anybody knows better, please, say so.

• This is what frustrates me about G-Portal. I love their services, and their ticket response time is really fast. They are also super friendly and try to be helpful, but this is completely incorrect. All of the creatures have been added to the game and adding them to a server has nothing to do with the devkit. It's 100% controlled by the map editor when you make your own custom maps. I really wish they would read the atlas forums about map making or at least would listen to suggestions when you tell them exactly how to do something, but sadly they don't.

i have noticed this too, and it more than frustrates me.

• Well, All I can say Is I"m very disappointed I currently have the 2x2 pirate and Buccaneer Map , and if you look at the Map which i did before choosing it it has power stone location markers and Maw marker along with the ghost ship route. I wanted to find out more information about this particular map so i put in a ticket to ask .

Anthony replied to it telling me the only maps that have bosses and Powerstones is 4x4 fun boss map and the 5x5 kraken cove.

So I purchased a map with no game content other than building ships? what then are the markers on the map that say power stones? Where is the the content that make up the game. So your saying that in order to have the content that the Devs intended to have in the game your telling me that i need to spend more money for a different map and wipe all our progress so far. Your Map Pirates and buccaneers shows power stones markers and other markers . That is kind of deceiving or misleading that that stuff is included with that map. as you do not have any description of what your paying for from the start other than a picture of a Map.