3x3 Map Request

• Hello,

Would it be possible to add another 3x3 grid map? I really don't like all the cold weather islands, maybe make one that has more warm weather islands? Pretty please :)

Mark

I believe you can pick your grid for your 3x3. For Instance, when you look at the map overview your map grid could be A1, A2, A3 and B1, B2, B3. The cold islands look to be more in A4, B4, C4, D4. But I could be wrong. Have you tried different grid selections? Just remember that they have to share a border if you want to cross into it.

• I believe you can pick your grid for your 3x3. For Instance, when you look at the map overview your map grid could be A1, A2, A3 and B1, B2, B3. The cold islands look to be more in A4, B4, C4, D4. But I could be wrong. Have you tried different grid selections? Just remember that they have to share a border if you want to cross into it.

I did try a larger map with more grids and I selected side by side grids but it takes the fun out of it when you can't circumnavigate the map. So I can have 9 servers so I want a couple 3x3 options with mostly warm islands, if that makes sense.

• Ill send you my custom map just message me @Death Strike Gaming#1446 if you want anything edited just make sure you let me know your requesting map assistance for the 3x3, files are too large to post here

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ztbman: additional info ().