Items clamping

• Hello,

We recently dug into the binaries/Dev Kit in order to find information and figure out how to clamp the insanely OP items given by Gacha/Raptor Claus. I've edited the wiki with our results so everyone can use that feature but it is currently not possible to do so on G-Portal because we need the ?ClampItemStats=true option added to the command line. Possible to add a checkbox on the panel when you get the chance?

Thanks,

Cible

• Hi Cible, please bounce this off technical support. Take care

• Edits for the Wiki is solely done by the techies. Not even us Moderators can edit things. ;(

If you do like daenrys7 mentioned though, submit a ticket and one of the techies will update the wiki accordingly.

I know they're working on updating and posting new material on the wiki shortly. They're all kinda focused on the new rollouts and other things atm.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Edits for the Wiki is solely done by the techies. Not even us Moderators can edit things. ;(

If you do like daenrys7 mentioned though, submit a ticket and one of the techies will update the wiki accordingly.

I know they're working on updating and posting new material on the wiki shortly. They're all kinda focused on the new rollouts and other things atm.

Well, I'm not suggesting any change to the wiki. :D What I'm suggesting is a new option on the panel that adds a parameter to the command line since currently there is no way for G-Portal users to use that feature.