uploading items and dinos immediately disappear

• Hey everyone,

So I have been banging my head on this issue I have been having on one of my 4 servers in my cluster. Every server besides my island server I can upload and download items and dinos without any issue. On the island server when i upload a dino, I do see it on the list to download, HOWEVER if I exit the upload menu and go back in the dino is no longer in the list to download. Items disappear as soon as I upload them and it refreshes the inventory. Any ideas?

I've tried to create a new character and that did not work, It shows 9 out of 300 slots taken, so I tried loading a single player game as I have seen ppl recommend this and none of the items were there. For reference I only uploaded 2 dinos and 7 items. I did have the classic flyers mod installed but it has since been removed. The dinos I'm trying to upload are direwolves anyway. The only other mod I have are S+ and awesome spyglass.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• Yeah there's been some porting issues popping up lately for Wildcard in general.

This is a known thing that they are working on fixing.

I think the fix is out for this one?

You might want to head to the Support tab for a ticket submission so they can see about doing the fix scripts to your server for cross travel issues?

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza