Sons of Aryas [PS4][NA RP Server][PVP]

• New Server, started at the beginning of the year. (1/1/19)

Sons of Aryas is an RP server on the PS4 that can hold up to 20 players, so invite your friends! While this is a friendly RP, the server will allow for PVP to keep things both challenging, and interesting. There are currently no planned wipes, and purges will remain unrestricted. Seeing as how this will be taking place on the PS4, and Sony has very strict rules, there will sadly be no Mods featured on this server. I plan to host Admin Events that will feature fun, friendly competitions that could result in special rewards. You will find no signs/evidence of Admin Abuse, simply because there is none.

Server Settings are close to Official, so the server will not have very exaggerated boosts to Kill, Crafting, and Harvest XP gains. However, some settings have been tweaked to help alleviate the grind some people may feel. Thrall and Pet taming times have been boosted slightly, as well as the respawn rate of NPC's and other creatures to name a few.

As someone who is new to Conan Exiles, I am hoping to meet new people who can in turn, help to populate the server, and create a livelier atmosphere. The server currently only houses about 3 or 4 players, but we all look forward to making new friends. If you're interested, please feel free to add me on PSN, my username there is Cellomellow. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to address any questions, concerns, or suggestions about the server.

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Cellomellow