How to set up pve conflict on my server.

• I would like to see more exclusive admin power and abilities to custom tailor the game server like admin deletes of inactive players and their remaining stuff ,custom spawn locations and timers so its not always like 4 crocs or spiders or whatever spawning right in aggro range of npcs and important locations as admins we should have more precision on this sorta thing , we should have more access to practically anything and everything about our servers imo excluding things like coding and program parameters to avoid any catastrophic mishaps.

• I would like to see more exclusive admin power and abilities to custom tailor the game server like admin deletes of inactive players and their remaining stuff ,custom spawn locations and timers so its not always like 4 crocs or spiders or whatever spawning right in aggro range of npcs and important locations as admins we should have more precision on this sorta thing , we should have more access to practically anything and everything about our servers imo excluding things like coding and program parameters to avoid any catastrophic mishaps.

Hey There,

Did you know that Shift+Del will remove the buildings? As the server admin did you know you can customize your game files? You also have the power of SERVER WIPE8o